PACIFIC PAYMENT TECHNOLOGIES (PPT)
PPT is happy to introduce you to SHORT TERM PLUS, a new Hybrid Lender solution that utilizes the most important pieces of EPO, Check 21, RC, Check 22 and ACH technologies.
Short Term Plus will store all hard data for two years to ensure that merchants are fully compliant beyond traditional industry standards.
- SHORT TERM PLUS creates the perfect scenario for any lender, by taking the lender off the NACHA rails.
- The flow for the lender is exactly the same as ACH without the problems associated.
- The Lender receives the settlement to their designated account as they would do for ACH.
- Short Term Plus provides the merchant similar protections as a debit card, without the higher costs or any change in data flow from the consumer. No need for merchant to change anything in their current data process.
Other Details ————————————————————
- No Single State Export Business Model – must be licensed in all states that consumers are solicited and domiciled.
- 5:00 PM PST Cut off for daily batches
- 5 Business Day settlement
- Must be properly licensed
- Tribal Lenders are accepted
- CREDITS can be done via ACH – Daily ACH CREDITS need to be uploaded by 5:00pm PST
- Processing on Weekends (ACH ONLY) – ACH Credit Batches can be submitted up to Sunday Evening 4:00pm PST for Monday morning effective date.
Please contact: email@example.com or 1-855-514-2015 ext. 225
- Nigerian digital ID gets financial boost from World Bank - SecureIDNews October 15, 2019Nigerian digital ID gets financial boost from World Bank SecureIDNews
- South Asia Is Facing a Sharp Economic Downturn, World Bank Report Shows - Foreign Policy October 15, 2019South Asia Is Facing a Sharp Economic Downturn, World Bank Report Shows Foreign Policy
- Obaid Al Tayer to participate at IMF, World Bank meetings - Gulf News October 15, 2019Obaid Al Tayer to participate at IMF, World Bank meetings Gulf News
- International Monetary Fund Downgrades World Economy Outlook - TIME October 15, 2019International Monetary Fund Downgrades World Economy Outlook TIME
- NBU delegation leaves for Washington for World Bank-IMF meetings - Ukrinform. Ukraine and world news October 15, 2019NBU delegation leaves for Washington for World Bank-IMF meetings Ukrinform. Ukraine and world news